Costa Rica, June 14-20
Take a holistic health vacation! Treat yourself to a life-altering week on multiple levels
- Give your Liver and Gallbladder a good “rinse”
- Move your body in the sun, on the beach
- Nourish your cells deeply
- Empower your beliefs through expanded knowledge
Enjoy a new, revitalized body after a week of cleansing! Support your detox with knowledge about how your body works. Learn how to individualize your diet to achieve optimal health. Enjoy a week at Amber Zuckswert’s Epic Living Center.
Are you a health coach seeking to take your practice and clients’ results to the next level? Have you wondered about the power of juice cleanses, detox protocols, liver flushes, and ways to lead groups through the healing and rejuvenation process? Do you want an excuse to retreat to Costa Rica and treat your body to the ultimate cleanse with support from experts? Then jet-set mid-June for a week of pura vida bliss, in-depth detox education, and rejuvenation led by holistic detox expert, Chris Whitcoe of Pure Joy Academy. After your week-long immersion at the beach surrounded by abundant wildlife, you’ll float back home as a Certified Detox Coach ready to educate, lead, and empower others through their own transformations.
What is not covered in the manual is how eating these foods every day will begin to awaken your body, spirit, and mind. You may find that drinking green juice for breakfast is an amazing way to start your day; it will bring you more mental clarity than you’ve ever had before. You may find that chia porridge is your new best friend! You will probably also notice that when you stop eating high-glycemic foods, your blood sugar will stabilize and your mind will focus more easily. Your mood may feel more stabilized, and you may experience deeper, more peaceful sleep. This will be a life transforming experience not only physically, but mentally and spiritually as well. Please join us for this super, fantastic life-changing event!
Cellular Detox Cleanse Coach Certification with an Optional Liver Flush
The Epic Living Center, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
June 14 – 20th, 2014
Investment: $1,499 for 7 full days
If you can’t make it down, you can still follow along from the comfort of YOUR HOME! Find out more.
What to expect during your detox week:
- Learn about many cleansing and healing modalities during your 7 days, while fasting on green juices and participating in a liver flush.
- During this week, you will learn what it takes to do a liver flush. You will do a flush yourself during the week, and potentially flush stones in a painless process.
- Enjoy daily detox and restorative yoga with Amber Zuckswert in her gorgeous panoramic ocean view studio.
- Relax with a fabulous Thai Massage from a local massage therapist.
- Explore Manuel Antonio National Park, the #1 most visited park in all of Costa Rica, and relax on pristine white sand beaches during your breaks. The aquamarine waves are only a short 10 min walk from our classroom at The Center for Epic Living.
- Ground transport between San Jose and Manuel Antonio is included in your tuition.
About Chris Whitcoe, B.E., M.A.
Chris Whitcoe has a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, and a Masters degree in Holistic Nutrition. His engineering degree helps him understand and explain some of the very complicated physiological process in the body during cleansing and detoxing in ways that are simple and easy to understand.
He spent many years researching and studying nutrition under one of the foremost experts on nutrition and health, Dr. Gabriel Cousens M.D. He has personally taught green juice cleansing along with David Rainoshek (who coined the term Juice Feasting), and along with Elaina Love of Pure Joy Academy, he has educated hundreds of health seekers on the Liver/Gallbladder Flush.
- True Health
- Optimal Cellular Function
- Reasons for fasting
- Cultural and religious examples
- resistance to disease
- Cardiovascular and Brain function
- reduced stroke
- 3 Stages of Fasting
- Dry Fasting
- Deepening the Fast
- Nutrient Delivery Process
- Physical Breakdown
- Chemical Breakdown
- Stomach Absorption
- Processing in the Liver
- Distribution through the Bloodstream
- Delivery from Capillaries
- Utilization withing the Cell Membrane
- Parts of the Stomach
- Retropulsion in the Duodenum
- Portal Vein
- Functions of the Liver
- Large Intestine
- Ascending Colon
- Transverse Colon
- Descending Colon
- Intracellular fluid
- True Cause of Disease
- Lymphatic System
- Thoracic Duct
- Principles of Purity
- Cellular Electric Fields
- Sodium Potassium pump
- Trapped Blood Proteins
- Tumors and other disfunctional clusters
- Ways to move lymph
- Basal Membrane de-clogging
- Colon Love
- Protection of Appendix/Small Intestine
- Ileocecal value
- Sigmoid Release
- Releasing the rectum during a bm
- Never be “Sick” again
Holistic Nutrition & Raw Food Detox Classes:
The manual for the course will be available in digital format. It is packed with cleansing protocols, resources for purchasing cleanse ingredients, ideas for your own retreats, and lifelong practice suggestions. The manual also includes awesome nut- and seed-free, low-glycemic cleansing recipes by Elaina Love, which are easy to make and taste fantastic!
We recommend that you do the green juice, low-glycemic fast during this week. However, those of you who are very thin or feel the need to supplement with low glycemic, nut-free raw foods may do so. Demonstrations will be held on preparing those foods during the day and will be available to eat 1 x per day.
Detox Manuel Includes:
- Purification and Cleanse Schedule
- Clearing Introduction
- Cleansing is an Evolutionary Life Practice
- Basics of Purification and Cleansing
- Starting and Breaking the Fast Cleansing Reactions
- Healing Crisis Emotional Cleansing
- Why do we need Purification and Cleansing?
- Honor and Releasing Practice About the Flush
- The Intentions for a Liver/Gallbladder Flush
- How the Flush Works Foods to avoid during the flush
- Foods to enjoy this week
- Daily Schedule for the Liver and Gallbladder Flush Days
- Leading up to the Flush
- Eve of the Flush Tips and Secrets for a Successful Flush
- Morning After Tools and Life Practices
- Administering an Enema
- Green Smoothies
- Additional Liver Flushes and Other Cleanses
- Intestinal Cleansing
- Kidney Cleanse
- Parasite Cleanse
- Sugar Free Cleanse Program
- Phase I Food List for Sugar Free Cleanse
- Phase II Food List (Maintenance)
- Natural Body Care Your Skin
- Natural Deodorant
- Dry Skin Brushing for Beauty, Excellent Skin and Detoxification
- Oil Pulling
- Intro to the Five Rites or Tibetan Rites
Costa Rican Lifestyle and Adventure:
– Beautiful Warm Weather & Sunshine Conducive to Healing
– Group Jungle Hikes, Beach Yoga, and Swimming in the Ocean
– Manuel Antonio National Park Wildlife Discovery
– Rest, Relaxation, and Regeneration – Soak in a slower pace of living.
– Movie nights Featuring Inspiring Health Documentaries
– Fresh Living Spring Water on Tap
– Closing Ceremony and Celebration of your new certification!
– 1 Massage
Strengthen, Open and Balance
Your Mind, Body and Spirit:
Amber’s daily pilates and yoga classes are woven with uplifting meditation, imagery, and visualizations. She brings an energetic, creative, fun, and fluid approach to all classes and private sessions. Focus on breath, precision, and mindfulness infuses each session. Building a balanced, toned and pain-free body while challenging the mind with breath and body coordination, dynamics, balance and grace is her forte. She uses everything in her extensive tool kit of pilates, yoga, and dance techniques to keep her students moving one exercise to the next while weaving in cues and corrections. She adores seeing the positive changes of strength, flexibility, and awareness in her students.
Morning retreat classes are restorative hatha based with emphasis on asana that aid detox and cleansing. All levels are encouraged and welcomed. Amber offers levels and modifications for all guests.
Optional Features: (at additional cost)
- Personal Healing & Holistic Nutrition Consultations with Chris
- Private Yoga and Pilates Training Sessions with Amber
- Extra Thai massages and/or organic massage facial.
Not included in your tuition: your flight and accommodation/lodging.
Wondering where to stay? The Center for Epic Living is surrounded by over 300 hotels, rental properties and hostels. Whether you’d like a luxury experience or are sticking to a budget, Manuel Antonio has an option for you. Feel free to reach out and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any logistical questions, but here are some ideas.
June 14 – 20th, 2014
Investment: $1,499 for 7 full days
Questions? Call me at 520-668-7511 or email chris @ whitcoe.com